- Do I have to use ShopWithScrip?
- Can I use my credit card to purchase Scrip?
- Is there a fee for using ShopWithScrip?
- Do I have to use PrestoPay?
- If I purchase ScripNow while I'm in a store, can I use it right away?
- My family doesn't live in the area, can they use shopWithScrip to be applied to my student's tuition?
- I already use ShopWithScrip on my phone, what's different about MyScripWallet?
- Once I place an order on ShopWithScrip, when is the soonest I can receive my gift card?
- Are Scrip cards carried in stock?
- Why should I use Scrip?
- When do I receive my family's Scrip rebate?
ShopWithScrip.com is required for all online orders. However, you are still able to purchase Scrip at the Rochester Catholic Schools Scrip Office (located in LHS Athletic Building at 2800 - 19th Street NW) or at your Rochester parish. By adding the online order and payment features, RCS is hoping more families will have a more convenient way to utilize using RCS Scrip.
Scrip is also sold at many Rochester Catholic parishes.
Holy Spirit Catholic Church
After 4:30 p.m., 8:15 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Masses
Church of the Resurrection
After 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Masses
St. Francis of Assisi Church
After 4:30 p.m., 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Church of St. Pius X
4:00 p.m., 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Masses (in the North entrance)
Pax Christi Catholic Church
Sold in the lower level of the church on first and third Sundays of the month
St. John the Evangelist Church
Scrip is sold in the Church Office on Sunday mornings at the 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. Mass times.
Orders placed by 10:00 a.m. Monday morning will be available for pick up at:
- the RCS Scrip Office (located at Lourdes High School) after 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday
- School Offices on Thursday afternoon (or sent home with child if RCS was given permission and payment has been received prior to Thursday)
- Rochester Catholic Parishes Sunday mornings at Scrip selling tables.
There are over 40 popular vendors carried in stock and can be picked up at the Rochester Catholic Schools Scrip Office located at Lourdes High School! For a complete list of in-stock card, please click here.
Using Scrip is an easy way to reduce facility fees, tuition costs or provide extra income to Rochester Catholic Schools and Rochester parishes. Proceeds from Scrip benefit everyone in our Rochester Catholic community.
Your Scrip rebate can be used to reduce your family's annual tuition, or directed to another RCS family, the RCS (Lourdes High School, Holy Spirit Catholic School, St. Francis of Assisi School, St. John the Evangelist/St. Pius X School) General Tuition Assistance Fund, the Lourdes Foundation, Inc., or to a Rochester Catholic parish of your choice.