RCS Fund for Academic Excellence
The RCS Fund for Academic Excellence supports the RCS Strategic Plan goals to retain and recruit the best and brightest teachers and build a balanced budget. This fund:
- Enhances teacher compensation, including salaries and medical benefits, to be more competitive in southeastern MN
- Implements programs for teachers to pursue advanced degrees, including Masters or PhDs
- Supports cutting-edge, best-practice instruction through professional development courses
- Bridges budgetary gaps between actual enrollment income and additional funds needed to support our teachers, staff, and students
- Addresses immediate needs with an operational fund established through Lourdes Foundation
Help Us Reach Our Goal!
Through the dedication of our community, more than $77,400 has been given to launch the new RCS Fund for Academic Excellence, with a goal to raise $10 million in five years. Your contribution today provides the additional amount needed within our budget to begin making this critical support available now.
Make Your Gift Today!
The gifts given by YOU - our devoted community - support and strengthen the tenets of our educational mission: EXCELLENCE encouraged for all, CHARACTER shaped by faith, and COMMUNITY devoted to growth. You are building the bridge to a bolder and brighter future for the teachers, staff, and students of RCS.
MAKE A GIFT