Tuition and Affordability
The Nest: Our Classrooms
The Nest is excited to offer multiple program options for our young learners and their families. We follow the academic calendar of our Kindergarten - Grade 12 students, recognizing the same holidays, breaks, and days off. We begin classes in late August and end the year in late May.
- Early Preschool for Age 2
- Preschool for Age 3
- Pre-Kindergarten for Ages 4 or 5
- Three Convenient Locations
- Half-Day Morning Options
- School Day with Lunch and Snack Provided
- Extended Day with Lunch and Snack Provided
- Summer Care Program begins in early June to mid-August
- Yearly or 12-Monthly Payment Plans based July - June of the calendar year
The Nest Tuition Assistance
Families enrolling with The Nest may qualify for a scholarship with the program Families First. This scholarship is through the State of Minnesota's early learning program and yearly application is needed. Please click the link below to read about eligibility requirements.
If your family is awarded a scholarship with Families First of MN, we will work with this organization to credit your tuition account accordingly. Please contact Families First with further questions.
Who Do I Contact with Questions?
Families First of Minnesota
- English: Marlene Jehnke 507-287-2020
- Spanish: Alma Hernandez 507-884-5776
- General Information: 888-450-2773
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nest Tuition Rates for 2024-25