Join The Nest Community Today!
We invite your family to join our community! The Nest provides learning for children ages 2-5. Each day our children have the opportunity to experience prayer, individual and small group learning, music, creative art, children’s literature, language development, activities which encourage fine and large motor development, and time to enhance their social skills. Our program also includes science discovery and exploration, drama, and outdoor play.
Our structured and balanced curriculum includes these positive messages:
- We take good care of the people in our room.
- We take good care of the things in our room.
- We listen carefully when others are talking.
- We use quiet voices.
- We move quietly and slowly.
Program Options & Tuition Rates (Ages 2-5)
The Nest is excited to offer multiple program options for our young learners and their families. We follow a school year calendar beginning in late August through early June.
- Early Preschool for Age 2
- Preschool for Age 3
- Pre-Kindergarten for Ages 4 or 5
- Three Convenient Locations
- Half-Day Morning Options
- School Day with Lunch and Snack Provided
- Extended Day with Lunch and Snack Provided
- Summer Care Program begins in early June to mid-August
- Yearly or 12-Monthly Payment Plans based July - June of the calendar year