The Home and School Association (HSA) supports a quality Catholic education for the children of St. Pius X School. This support is possible through the communications and activities that are provided by a collaborative network of volunteer and school representatives. The HSA works to promote the educational, spiritual, cultural, and social welfare of our students. In addition, the HSA provides support for the school administration and faculty.
The HSA serves many important functions including:
- Builds the St. PIus X School community through social activities
- Enlists, coordinates, and equips volunteers to enrich student life
- Advocates and advances academic and fundraising activities
- Provides support and contributions for annually budgeted activities
- Advocates for programs and materials to enhance learning activities for our students and staff
We encourage every family to become involved. You can volunteer at school during the day or behind the scenes after office hours. You can also donate financially or as needed for various activities, attend classroom or school events, and share your ideas and input. Everyone is needed to help ensure the best learning experience for our students, staff, and school!
For more information, please contact any of our officers.
Carrie Boes, Chair
Sara Messina, Co-Chair
Patrick Buss, Treasurer
Deanna Deutsch, Secretary
Michelle McKean, Activities
Jessica Bell, Volunteer Coordinator