Home & School Association (HSA)
The Home and School Association (HSA) supports a quality Catholic education for the children at St. John the Evangelist/St. Pius X School. This support is possible through the communications and activities that are provided by a collaborative network of volunteer and school representatives. The HSA works to promote the educational, spiritual, cultural, and social welfare of our students. In addition, the HSA provides support for the school administration and faculty.
The HSA serves many important functions including:
- Encourages and builds the St. John/St. Pius community through social activities
- Enlists, coordinates, and equips volunteers to enrich student life
- Advocates and advances academic and fundraising activities
- Provides support and contributions for annually budgeted activities
- Advocates for programs and materials to enhance learning activities for our students and staff
We encourage every family to become involved. You can volunteer at school (during the day) or behind the scenes (after office hours). You can also donate financially or as needed for various activities, attend classroom or school events, and share your ideas and input. Everyone is needed to help ensure the best learning experience for our students, staff, and school! For more information, please contact any of our officers.