There are many ways for students to grow in relationship with one another and Jesus Christ at Lourdes High School: service and outreach opportunities, class retreats, mission trips, liturgical celebrations, prayer services, spiritual gatherings, and more.
As a Catholic Christian community committed to lifelong learning and Christ-like service to others, LHS Campus Ministry seeks to assist students, faculty, and staff in sharing their God given talents and gifts with the school, community, and the world. We pray our service to one another will help to enrich our spiritual journey to be in harmony with God and his people. This discovery and sharing of one’s talents and gifts helps foster personal and spiritual growth, not only for the individual person, but to uphold the community in building the Kingdom of God.
A variety of service and outreach opportunities, class retreats, mission trips, emphasis on character virtues, liturgical celebrations, prayer services, spiritual gatherings, and other experiences are part of what Campus Ministry emphasizes for spiritual growth and development in our relationship with one another and Jesus Christ.
How can you grow your faith? Some of the outreach activities of LHS Campus Ministry are:
- Outreach to Mission 21 - students collect items for Mission 21’s Shelter that assists teenagers who are victims of Human Trafficking.
- Christmas Anonymous Rochester Community - students share their time by escorting and assisting families in their Christmas shopping needs.
- Lenten outreach for third world countries - various outreach opportunities aimed at supporting community needs.
- Youth Frontiers Retreats - upperclassman serve as student leaders for our Catholic grade schools Youth Frontier Retreats.
- Adopt- A- Family Rochester Community - class groups adopt an anonymous local family in need to help provide for basic needs during the Christmas season.