Students with questions about applying for the scholarships listed on this page or those who wish to add scholarships to this page should contact Mrs. Tschumperlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Scholarship Information for International Students
Also check individual universities that may offer aid to international students, such as:
Click here for the Veteran's Complete Guide to Making College Affordable.
Click here for Affordable Colleges Online Guide to College Scholarships for African American Students.
Information about scholarships will be posted as dates and applications become available.
|Abbott & Fenner Scholarship||$1,000||6/14/19||Click here||Open to all high school juniors and seniors.|
ACF Visonary Scholarship
All high school students are eligible to apply.
|Catholic United Financial Scholarship||$500 or $300||4/30/19||Click here||Applicants must be a member of Catholic United for at least 2 years prior to application deadline.|
|Clean Air Choice Biodiesel Scholarship||$500 or $1000||3/29/19 (by 4:30 pm)||Click here||Open to all high school seniors planning to attend college in the fall.|
|Come to Iowa Scholarship||$1,000||5/19/19 (4 pm)||Click here||High school seniors who are permanent residents of states surrounding Iowa, including Minnesota, who will be attending an eligible institution in Iowa in the fall.|
|Exchange Club Scholarship - A.C.E.||$1,000||3/22/19||Click here||Accepting the Challenge of Excellence (A.C.E) Scholarship will be awarded to one student from Rochester who has overcome a physical, emotional, or social obstacles in order to graduate. The Rochester winner will advance to a district scholarship competition. Applications should be turned in to the Guidance Office by 3/21/19. They will be picked up by an Exchange Club representative on 4/1/19, which is the first day back from spring break.|
|Exchange Club Scholarship||$1,000||3/22/19||Click here||Open to seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher who have a financial need. The student should be involved in the community, church, or other civic organization. We must have a minimum of 3 applicants from Lourdes for the award to go to a Lourdes student. Applications should be turned in to the Guidance Office by 3/21/19. They will be picked up by an Exchange Club representative on 4/1/19, which is the first day back from spring break.|
|Fraternal Order of Eagles #2228 Aerie and Women's Auxiliary Scholarship||varies||4/1/19||Click here||Open to seniors who are rated in the top 50% of their class.|
|History Scholar Award (RCWRT and Hosier Memorial Foundation)||$750||4/6/2019||Click here||Open to seniors planning to start college in the fall of 2019 who have a demonstrated interest in history. A history major is not required. Please see attachment for requirements about the required 2-page narrative and letters of recommendation.|
|Lourdes Foundation: Anne C. Haddad Scholarhip||$1, 280||4/23/2019||Click here||Open to LHS seniors who reflect Catholic heritage in personal life, are considered a leader in the Lourdes Community, and promote a positive attitude.|
|Lourdes Foundation: Daniel Paulson Scholarship||$1,000 (2 awards)|
|Click here||Open to LHS seniors who are well-rounded students, considered friendly, and respected by peers and faculty.|
|Lourdes Foundation: Irene H. & Dr. Lloyd Williams Scholarship||$2,500|
|Click here||Open to LHS seniors who intend to pursue a career as a teacher, have great potential for success in college, and have been a contributing member of the Lourdes Community.|
|Minnesota Association of Townships Scholarship Program||$1,000||5/1/2019||Click here||This scholarship is open to high school juniors. Applicants must complete an application form and submit it along with a written essay discussing this year’s topic: The Sense of the Census: Rural Representation at Risk. What policies can be adopted that will encourage economic development in rural communities ensuring robust representation at all levels of government? More information available on the MAT website.|
|Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers - MATHCOUNTS Scholarship||$1,000||4/2/2019||Click here||Must be a graduating high school senior, enrolling in an accredited engineering program or a bachelor’s degree in science or mathematics. Applicant must have competed in a MATHCOUNTS chapter competition as a team member, a team member alternate or an individual competitor.|
|Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers - STEM Scholarship||$1,000||4/2/2019||Click here||Graduating high school senior or an existing college student, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM).|
|Minnesota Women in Public Finance Scholarship||varies||5/31/19 (must be received by midnight)||Click here||Open to female, college-bound high school juniors or seniors who have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA. The applicant should have leadership skills and an interest in pursuing a public finance related career in finance, government, nonprofits, banking, or law.|
|Olmsted County Bar Association Scholarship||$500 (2 scholarships available)||4/5/2019||Click here||Available to Olmsted County high school seniors who aspire to contribute to the legal field. The legal field is not limited to attorneys, but also includes a wide array of careers such as paralegals, social workers, and law enforcement officers.|
|People's Energy Cooperative Scholarship||$1,000||3/29/2019 (must be received by 4 pm)||Click here||Open to high school seniors who have a minimum of a 2.75 GPA and whose parents or guardians are active members of the Cooperative.|
- Boston University
- College of St. Scholastica
- Creighton University
- Iowa State University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- Seton Hall University
- University of Iowa
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- University of Notre Dame
- University of St Thomas
- University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- Viterbo University
- All students are considered for Creighton's merit-based scholarships. To receive priority consideration, applications must be submitted by 12/1/17.
- Click here for information about supplemental scholarships, including the Scott Scholars and Scott Fellows awards offered by the Heider College of Business. Admission application and supplemental scholarship application are due by 1/5/18.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (priority deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Business (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Design (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Engineering (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Human Sciences (deadline 12/5/17): Click here for information.
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences: Scholarships are available on a department level. Please visit your department site for information on available scholarships.
- University level scholarships: Click here for information.
- Return to Iowa Generations Scholarship: Click here for information.
- Click here for information about merit-based scholarships. Admissions applications should be submitted no later than 12/1/17 for scholarship consideration.
- Click here for information about the ABL Alumni Scholarships for students who are declared accounting majors.
- Click here for information about a scholarship offered by the Gannon Center for Women and Leadership.
- Catholic High School Achievement Award
- Incoming freshmen currently enrolled in a Catholic high school who have a minimum unweighted 3.0 GPA and a 1350 SAT (new), 1290 SAT (old) or 29 on the ACT, as well as a strong record of involvement in high school, community or church.
- For more information, click here.
- Click here for information about the "One Stop" scholarship opportunities at University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
- College of Liberal Arts: Click here for information.
- Puckett Scholars Program (preference is given to students of color who demonstrate strong academic achievement): Click here for information.
- Alpha Kappa Psi Scholarship Fund (for high school seniors who have been admitted to the Carlson School of Management). Application deadline is 2/18/19. Click here for more information.
- Click here for information about the "One Stop" scholarship opportunities at University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Merit Scholarships (application for admission must be submitted by 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Liberal Arts (scholarship information will be posted in early 2018): Click here for information.
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics: Click here for information.
- Diocesan Scholarship: $1,000 renewable for up to three additional years. This scholarship is available to 2019 graduates of Catholic high schools in the Diocese of Winona. Review of applicants will begin on November, 1, 2019. Click here for more information.