Students with questions about applying for the scholarships listed on this page or those who wish to add scholarships to this page should contact Mrs. Tschumperlin at email@example.com.
College Scholarship Information for International Students
Also check individual universities that may offer aid to international students, such as:
Click here for the Veteran's Complete Guide to Making College Affordable.
Click here for Affordable Colleges Online Guide to College Scholarships for African American Students.
Information about scholarships will be posted as dates and applications become available.
|Abbott & Fenner Scholarship||$1,000||6/14/19||Click here||Open to all high school juniors and seniors.|
|Horatio Alger National Career & Technical Scholarship||up to $2,500||6/15/19||Click here||Open to seniors who will be enrolled in a career or technical program (up to 2 years) at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the US. The applicant must also be demonstrate critical financial need by being eligible for a Federal Pell Grant as determined by completion of the FAFSA.|
|Come to Iowa Scholarship||$1,000||5/19/19 (4 pm)||Click here||High school seniors who are permanent residents of states surrounding Iowa, including Minnesota, who will be attending an eligible institution in Iowa in the fall.|
|Minnesota Women in Public Finance Scholarship||varies||5/31/19 (must be received by midnight)||Click here||Open to female, college-bound high school juniors or seniors who have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA. The applicant should have leadership skills and an interest in pursuing a public finance related career in finance, government, nonprofits, banking, or law.|
- Boston University
- College of St. Scholastica
- Creighton University
- Iowa State University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- Seton Hall University
- University of Iowa
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- University of Notre Dame
- University of St Thomas
- University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- Viterbo University
- All students are considered for Creighton's merit-based scholarships. To receive priority consideration, applications must be submitted by 12/1/17.
- Click here for information about supplemental scholarships, including the Scott Scholars and Scott Fellows awards offered by the Heider College of Business. Admission application and supplemental scholarship application are due by 1/5/18.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (priority deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Business (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Design (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Engineering (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Human Sciences (deadline 12/5/17): Click here for information.
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences: Scholarships are available on a department level. Please visit your department site for information on available scholarships.
- University level scholarships: Click here for information.
- Return to Iowa Generations Scholarship: Click here for information.
- Click here for information about merit-based scholarships. Admissions applications should be submitted no later than 12/1/17 for scholarship consideration.
- Click here for information about the ABL Alumni Scholarships for students who are declared accounting majors.
- Click here for information about a scholarship offered by the Gannon Center for Women and Leadership.
- Catholic High School Achievement Award
- Incoming freshmen currently enrolled in a Catholic high school who have a minimum unweighted 3.0 GPA and a 1350 SAT (new), 1290 SAT (old) or 29 on the ACT, as well as a strong record of involvement in high school, community or church.
- For more information, click here.
- Click here for information about the "One Stop" scholarship opportunities at University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
- College of Liberal Arts: Click here for information.
- Puckett Scholars Program (preference is given to students of color who demonstrate strong academic achievement): Click here for information.
- Alpha Kappa Psi Scholarship Fund (for high school seniors who have been admitted to the Carlson School of Management). Application deadline is 2/18/19. Click here for more information.
- Click here for information about the "One Stop" scholarship opportunities at University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Merit Scholarships (application for admission must be submitted by 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Liberal Arts (scholarship information will be posted in early 2018): Click here for information.
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics: Click here for information.
- Diocesan Scholarship: $1,000 renewable for up to three additional years. This scholarship is available to 2019 graduates of Catholic high schools in the Diocese of Winona. Review of applicants will begin on November, 1, 2019. Click here for more information.