Students with questions about applying for the scholarships listed on this page or those who wish to add scholarships to this page should contact Mrs. Tschumperlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Scholarship Information for International Students
Also check individual universities that may offer aid to international students, such as:
Click here for the Veteran's Complete Guide to Making College Affordable.
Click here for Affordable Colleges Online Guide to College Scholarships for African American Students.
Information about scholarships will be posted as dates and applications become available.
|Abbott & Fenner Scholarship||$1,000||6/14/19||Click here||Open to all high school juniors and seniors.|
ACF Visonary Scholarship
All high school students are eligible to apply.
|American Legion, Wm. T. McCoy Post 92||varies||3/15/19 (received by American Legion)||Click here||Our local American Legion Post is offering 4 different scholarships to high school seniors. Applications are available via the link or in the Guidance Office.|
|Aviation Pathways Scholarship||$1, 000||3/4/19||Click here|
(select "See the list of Scholarship Funds", and then "Special Focus Scholarships".
|This scholarship fund was created to provide support for students with a desire to enter an aviation career. Students can be high school seniors, college freshman or sophomores, from Southeast Minnesota counties. Minimum GPA is 2.5. Students must be entering or engaged in an aviation-related degree program at an accredited college, university, or technical college.|
|Catholic United Financial Scholarship||$500 or $300||Opens 3/1/19||Click here||Applicants must be a member of Catholic United for at least 2 years prior to application deadline.|
|Clean Air Choice Biodiesel Scholarship||$500 or $1000||3/29/19 (by 4:30 pm)||Click here||Open to all high school seniors planning to attend college in the fall.|
|Come to Iowa Scholarship||$1,000||5/19/19 (4 pm)||Click here||High school seniors who are permanent residents of states surrounding Iowa, including Minnesota, who will be attending an eligible institution in Iowa in the fall.|
|The Coolidge Scholarship||Full-ride for any accredited U.S. college or university; $5,000 for finalists and $1,000 for top 100 applicants||1/23/19 (5 PM EST)||Click here||Open to high school juniors planning to enroll in college in the fall of 2020 and is an American citizen or legal permanent resident.|
|Exchange Club Scholarship - A.C.E.||$1,000||3/22/19||Click here||Accepting the Challenge of Excellence (A.C.E) Scholarship will be awarded to one student from Rochester who has overcome a physical, emotional, or social obstacles in order to graduate. The Rochester winner will advance to a district scholarship competition. Applications should be turned in to the Guidance Office by 3/21/19. They will be picked up by an Exchange Club representative on 4/1/19, which is the first day back from spring break.|
|Exchange Club Scholarship||$1,000||3/22/19||Click here||Open to seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher who have a financial need. The student should be involved in the community, church, or other civic organization. We must have a minimum of 3 applicants from Lourdes for the award to go to a Lourdes student. Applications should be turned in to the Guidance Office by 3/21/19. They will be picked up by an Exchange Club representative on 4/1/19, which is the first day back from spring break.|
|Fraternal Order of Eagles #2228 Aerie and Women's Auxiliary Scholarship||varies||4/1/19||Click here||Open to seniors who are rated in the top 50% of their class.|
|Hy-Vee Foundation Scholarship||$1,000||2/8/19||Click here||Applicant must be a high-school senior who began working for Hy-Vee on or before 9/15/18 or child of a Hy-Vee employee who has at least 6 months of employment.|
|Katharine Kilbourne Memorial Scholarship||$1,500||3/4/19||Click here||This memorial scholarship fund was created to provide financial aid to first generation college students who demonstrate financial need and strong academic performance. Students must be high school seniors, poised to be first generation college students, and live in the city of Rochester. There is a preference for those looking to give back through a career in education.|
|Kiwanis Educational Foundation Scholarship||$715||1/10/19||Click here|
A maximum of 3 students (seniors) from Lourdes can submit applications to Kiwanis Education Foundation. Please bring your completed application to the Guidance Office no later than January 10th. A letter of recommendation from a staff member is required. Applications received by the 10th will be reviewed, and 3 will be selected to be sent to Kiwanis by their 1/25/19 deadline.
|Minnesota Association of Townships Scholarship Program||$1,000||5/1/2019||Click here||This scholarship is open to high school juniors. Applicants must complete an application form and submit it along with a written essay discussing this year’s topic: The Sense of the Census: Rural Representation at Risk. What policies can be adopted that will encourage economic development in rural communities ensuring robust representation at all levels of government? More information available on the MAT website.|
|Shannon O'Hara Memorial Scholarship|
|1/10/19||Click here||Two scholarships are awarded each year to graduating seniors (one boy and one girl) who participated in RYHA.|
|Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship||Up to $30,000 over four years||2/1/19 (by 5 pm)||Cilck here||The JRF scholarship is awarded to outstanding minority high school seniors showing leadership potential and demonstrating financial need to attend an accredited 4-year college or university of their choice.|
|WACE National Co-op Scholarship Program||varies||2/15/19 (earlier date for some schools)||Click here||Open to high school seniors who have a minimum of a 3.5 GPA and are applying to one or more of the WACE Partner Institutions. Each institution may have additional criteria.|
- Boston University
- College of St. Scholastica
- Creighton University
- Iowa State University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- Seton Hall University
- University of Iowa
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- University of Notre Dame
- University of St Thomas
- University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- Viterbo University
- All students are considered for Creighton's merit-based scholarships. To receive priority consideration, applications must be submitted by 12/1/17.
- Click here for information about supplemental scholarships, including the Scott Scholars and Scott Fellows awards offered by the Heider College of Business. Admission application and supplemental scholarship application are due by 1/5/18.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (priority deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Business (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Design (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Engineering (deadline: 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Human Sciences (deadline 12/5/17): Click here for information.
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences: Scholarships are available on a department level. Please visit your department site for information on available scholarships.
- University level scholarships: Click here for information.
- Return to Iowa Generations Scholarship: Click here for information.
- Click here for information about merit-based scholarships. Admissions applications should be submitted no later than 12/1/17 for scholarship consideration.
- Click here for information about the ABL Alumni Scholarships for students who are declared accounting majors.
- Click here for information about a scholarship offered by the Gannon Center for Women and Leadership.
- Catholic High School Achievement Award
- Incoming freshmen currently enrolled in a Catholic high school who have a minimum unweighted 3.0 GPA and a 1350 SAT (new), 1290 SAT (old) or 29 on the ACT, as well as a strong record of involvement in high school, community or church.
- For more information, click here.
- Click here for information about the "One Stop" scholarship opportunities at University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
- College of Liberal Arts: Click here for information.
- Puckett Scholars Program (preference is given to students of color who demonstrate strong academic achievement): Click here for information.
- Alpha Kappa Psi Scholarship Fund (for high school seniors who have been admitted to the Carlson School of Management). Application deadline is 2/18/19. Click here for more information.
- Click here for information about the "One Stop" scholarship opportunities at University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Merit Scholarships (application for admission must be submitted by 12/1/17): Click here for information.
- College of Liberal Arts (scholarship information will be posted in early 2018): Click here for information.
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics: Click here for information.
- Diocesan Scholarship: $1,000 renewable for up to three additional years. This scholarship is available to 2019 graduates of Catholic high schools in the Diocese of Winona. Review of applicants will begin on November, 1, 2019. Click here for more information.