The purpose of the Home and School Association (HSA) is to support quality Catholic education for the children at Holy Spirit Catholic School through a collaborative volunteer/school network of communications and activities. The HSA works to promote the educational, spiritual, cultural, and social welfare of our school. In addition, the HSA provides support for the administration and faculty of the school.
The HSA serves many important functions including:
- encouraging and edifying the Holy Spirit community through social activities,
- enlisting, coordinating, and equipping volunteers to enrich student life,
- advocating and advancing academic and fundraising activities,
- providing support and contributions for annually budgeted activities
- championing programs and materials for the enhancement of our students and staff.
The HSA meets monthly at Holy Spirit Catholic School at 6:30 p.m. Monthly agendas are determined and meetings facilitated by the elected co-chairs of the HSA. Elections of new officers are held annually. Volunteer opportunities are available and advertised in the Holy Spirit Catholic School Weekly Broadcast throughout the academic year.
We encourage every family to become involved either by volunteering for events, donating, attending meetings, or providing ideas and input!
Please feel free to contact one of our officers for more information.
Once again, we'd like to give a shoutout to this year's Glow Run Sponsors: Hy-Vee, Powers Ventures, Re-Max Results - Mickelson Team, Orthodontic Health Center - Dr. John Lawson, Erin Young Portrait Design and Rochester Dental Clinic. Because of them, every student will receive an awesome Holy Spirit Catholic School Eagles t-shirt on the day of the run!