The RCS Difference
When you invest in an RCS education you become part of community that aspires to:
- ensure all students believe they have worth and are loved;
- educate the whole child and celebrate the unique God-given gifts and talents of each student;
- nurture and cultivate within students a sense of purpose, a hunger for excellence, vision, courage and relentless curiosity to never stop learning;
- root students in faith and foster God’s love in our community;
- inspire students to listen to God’s call, share their faith with others, and respond as leaders to the needs of a complex and diverse world;
- be a premier educational institution and serve the world as a beacon of academic, moral, and spiritual formation.
AVERAGE LOURDES STUDENT ACT SCORE: 26
STUDENTS EXCEED LOCAL, STATE & NATIONAL SCORES
OUR RESOURCES ALLOW US TO ADDRESS EACH CHILD AS AN INDIVIDUAL TO MAXIMIZE HIS OR HER POTENTIAL
IN THE RCS SYSTEM ♟♟♟
ON AVERAGE, GRADE SCHOOL SCORES FALL WITHIN THE 90TH PERCENTILE ON NATIONAL ASSESSMENTS IN READING AND 85TH IN MATH
OF RCS STUDENTS IN GRADES 5-12 PARTICIPATE IN EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
DOLLARS IN TUITION SUPPORT IS AWARDED TO ROCHESTER CATHOLIC SCHOOLS FAMILIES
ATHLETIC, FINE ARTS, AND OTHER EXTRA-CURRICULARS OFFERED AT LOURDES HIGH SCHOOL
WE BELIEVE A LOVE OF LEARNING STARTS WITH A
Students are challenged on a daily basis to strive for academic excellence thinking critically and creatively, making cross-curricular connections, communicate effectively, collaborating with one another, and growing spiritually.
We believe a love for learning starts with a foundation of faith and a community that becomes family.
RCS is committed to forming and strengthening each student’s relationship with Jesus Christ and seeks to provide an authentically Catholic educational experience where students learn, love, and live their faith in service to others.