Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and Financial Aid, Grants & Scholarships
Your family is about to invest in a beautiful gift! Catholic education is one of the most important investments you will make as a parent or guardian. We understand it may involve financial planning and modeling of stewardship to your family.
We are here to listen and share personally how thousands of others have made the commitment of Catholic education to their children. As you review our tuition rates, please reach out to visit. We are here to answer your questions as you plan for Catholic education in your family budget.
As a Catholic school, we are called to be stewards of our finances. We prayerfully set our tuition rates to best serve the needs of our students, provide partnership with our families, retain and recruit exceptional educators, and address system needs.
Financial Aid, Grants & Scholarships
- Financial Aid Application (K - Grade 12)
- Parish Grant Application (K - Grade 12)
- Seeds of Faith Scholarship Application (K - Grade 12)
- Folds of Honor Scholarship Application (K- Grade 12)
- Early Learning Preschool Scholarships
- Early Bird Kindergarten Scholarship
- Franciscan Scholarship (Grade 9 Students)
- LHS Loyalty Grant (Grade 10 Students)
Tuition & Affordability FAQs
- What is tuition?
- How do I request financial assistance?
- Does RCS offer a multi-child discount?
- Does RCS offer financial assistance for non-Catholic families?
- How is financial aid determined?
- What happens if I fall behind on my tuition payments?
- If we have an unanticipated need for financial assistance, what should we do?
- May I request an appeal of my financial aid package?
- When will I receive my child’s tuition agreement?
- How do I pay my tuition bill?
- What if our family has a financial split in tuition responsibility?
- What should I do if I cannot make a payment?
- What is the process for early withdrawal on or after the first day of school?
- How do I request an early withdrawal during the summer before the start of the academic year?
Do you still have questions?
We are here to help you every step of the way.
Please contact Monica Steinmetz
RCS Director of Admissions