Enrolling more than 400 students in preschool-grade 8, St. John the Evangelist/St. Pius X School is seeking a vibrant, mission-driven Principal for the 2017-2018 school year. Qualified candidates will lead a community whose mission is to foster mutual respect, provide a challenging academic curriculum for all individuals, and to prepare students for a life of learning and Christ-like service to others.
The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding educational vision, professionalism, and excellence in the areas of spiritual, instructional and operational leadership evidenced by:
• Promoting the Catholic Identity in various dimensions of school life
• Establishing high expectations and fostering a culture of continuous improvement
• Applying data‐ and mission‐driven decision‐making in establishing strategic goals and objectives
• Demonstrating strong organizational, financial, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church
• Master’s degree in Education or Educational Leadership from an accredited institution
• 3 years teaching experience (Catholic school experience preferred)
• 3 years successful administrative leadership experience preferred
• Currently possess, or be eligible for, State of Minnesota administrator’s license
Review of applicants will begin immediately. Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume, and a Personal Statement addressing applicant’s vision and philosophy of Catholic Education to:
Mr. Michael Brennan, RCS Director of Schools, at Careers@RCSmn.org or via US Postal mail to RCS Director of Schools, 2800 19th Street NW, Rochester MN 55901.